Next week is the 20th International Conference on Magnetism (ICM 2015) which focuses on 5 key topics:
- Strongly Correlated Electron System (SCES) including Superconductivity/Multiferroics
- Spin Systems & Magnetic Structures
- Spin electronics and transport & magnetization dynamics and micro magnetics
- Magnetism of nanoscale systems: thin films, nanostructures and nanoparticles
- Magnetic Materials and Technologies for: energy, information & life
In addition to the sights and sounds of Barcelona, there will be plenty exciting talks to attend including Highlights from 30 years of Magnetism from Dominique Givord (CNRS/University of Grenoble-Alpes, Institut Néel, Grenoble) and plenary talks from Eiji Saitoh (Tohoku University), Andrew Millis (Columbia University), Oliver Gutfleisch (Technical University of Darmstadt), Eugenio Coronado (Universidad de Valencia) and Chia-Ling Chien (John Hopkins University).
My colleague Sarah Whitehouse (JPCM) and I (JPhysD) will be attending on behalf of IOP Publishing. Please do drop by and see all we have to offer at our stand (#13) in the Exhibition area between 5-10 July.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 CC BY Licence