Did you hear we now publish Letters?
Well, first issue of the new volume and we have our first one published! Murray Batchelor, topical reviews editor for the journal delivered his Letter on: Energy landscape and conical intersection points of the driven Rabi model.
As can be seen in the image (left) the energy landscape consists of an infinite stack of sheets connected by conical intersection points located at the degenerate Juddian points in the eigenspectrum.
See the full Letter here: Murray T Batchelor et al 2016 J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 49 01LT01
- Are intended for high quality research, reporting significant new results
- Are not required to meet any criteria of ‘general interest’, conjectural articles are welcome
- Are concise, typically not exceeding nine journal pages or 6500 words in length
- Receive fast publication, typically published online within 55 days of submission
- Are assessed by our dedicated Letters Editorial Panel
Denis Bernard, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris, France
Leticia Cugliandolo, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
Patrick Dorey, Durham University, UK
Peter Drummond, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
Matthias Gaberdiel, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
Antti Kupiainen, University of Helsinki, Finland
Joel Moore, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Hal Tasaki, Gakushuin University, Japan
Arkady Tseytlin, Imperial College London, UK
Paul Wiegmann, University of Chicago, USA
How to submit a Letter:
Please submit online using ScholarOne Manuscripts.
When submitting your Letter for publication please provide a written justification to the Editors explaining why your article meets our stringent quality and novelty criteria.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Images: IOP Letters Logo and figure from Murray T Batchelor et al 2016 J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 49 01LT01. Both copyright IOP Publishing Ltd 2015